If you want to exchange an item for another size, colour or another article, please follow the instructions for a return below. Then place a new order as before.
In case you changed your mind or you are not satisfied with the product, it’s possible to return your product within fourteen (14) days after receiving the product. During sale returning items is possible within seven (7) days after receiving the product. Do take into account; in case you choose a pick-up point to deliver to, the return period mentioned below counts from the day the package has been delivered at the location.
How to return:
1) Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the exact reason of return.
2) Pack the item(s) you want to return in the original box and add the return form + receipt.
3) Return in store or sent to the following address:
NICONICO, Frederikstraat 45, 2514 LA Den Haag, Netherlands
Please note that return articles will not be refunded if:
- Original brand- and/or price tags have been removed and/or moved.
- The possible packaging (for instance shoe boxes) of the article is damaged, and/or is missing and/or is incomplete.
- The article has been worn and/or washed or shows traces of wear and/or use or shows marks or smells of perfume.
- The article is damaged and/or you have tried to repair the damage/defect yourself.
- Earrings, underwear and socks cannot be returned for hygienic reasons.
- Shoe soles are damaged.
- The prescribed use of washing instructions are not followed.
Return costs are for your own account.
The refund will be for the purchased items only, not for the initial paid shipping costs. The return package is your responsibility until received back at NicoNico, having a tracking number for your shipment would be advised.
We process returns once a week. You will receive a confirmation e-mail after review and approval of your return. We will refund within fourteen days of receipt of your return.
We appreciate every customer and will do our utmost to help you but we are a small boutique with limited stock. We can’t afford to deviate from our policy. We thank you in advance for your understanding.
If you have questions feel free to ask them via email@example.com
Orders via our website go through the store warehouse, so it is possible that your item is unexpectedly out of stock. After receiving your order, we always check whether your item is present, if this is the case, you will receive a confirmation e-mail with our payment details. If the items ordered by you are unexpectedly not available, we will inform you as soon as possible and offer you an alternative if possible.
- All goods will be delivered to the address specified by you when you order. Delivery is only possible to an address in the European Union.
- If your delivery address is outside the Netherlands, Belgium, France Germany, Luxembourg please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org
- Shipment is via PostNL. The term of delivery depends on the postal delivery Post NL. If you need the items before a certain date, please indicate this with your order. We will let you know as soon as possible whether the items can be delivered on time.
Shipping costs are for your account, except for orders over € 100, – within the Netherlands, in which case we will bear the shipping costs. This does not apply to orders for products with a discount, such as from the sale or the outlet, in which case the shipping costs above € 100 are also for your account.
You can keep shoes and boots beautiful by taking good care of them, below you will find a few maintenance and cleaning methods for each material. In addition, it helps to change shoes regularly, to give the leather some rest after a day of wearing.
Preventively use a good waterproofing spray against dirt and water and use a cream for the maintenance of your leather shoes or boots. Allow the cream to absorb well and then use a dry cloth or brush to polish it well. Leather that has become stiff can in most cases be made supple again with leather grease.
Nubuck is a sanded smooth leather with a dull, velvety appearance. It is similar to suede but is a bit firmer. You spray nubuck preventively with a good spray against dirt and water. By repeating this regularly, you create a protective layer over the material. You can remove light stains with a nubuck block.
You can maintain this material by regularly spraying it with a special impregnation spray for suede. You can remove local stains with a suede brush.
For all materials applied always check in advance if discoloring takes place. We cannot take any responsibility for any damage done to shoes or boots or any other leather items.
Children’s feet grow about one or two sizes per year (one shoe size is 6.6 mm). The Kids’ Shoe Size Guide takes into account the space that children’s feet need to grow. Because not every brand has the same dimensions and making shoes is human work, it is recommended to check the space for the toes with the shoe. Make sure that children do not retract their toes. In addition, it is important that a child has at least 2 pairs of shoes to wear them alternately. Muscles are then maximally stimulated. In addition, a shoe needs 2 x 24 hours to get rid of its moisture.
Get to know your child’s shoe size
To measure the size of your child’s feet, you will find a PDF of a Kids’ Shoe Size Guide that you can download. It consists of an A4 page that you can print. To check whether your printer has not enlarged or reduced the measuring bar, it also contains a centimeter measure that you can compare with a measuring bar. Follow the instructions on the foot bar to measure your child’s feet.
The NicoNico Kids’ Shoe Size Guide
Place your child’s foot with the heel in the indicated location and measure to the very tip of the tallest teen. The heel protrudes slightly above the ground, take this into account. If you are in between sizes, please order the largest size. Kids tend to pull their teen in, then gently press the toes down or even let it kind of ring back and forth on his feet. A sole can possibly be a temporary solution if the shoe is just a bit too big.
Click on the image to download the Kids’ Shoe Size Guide